White Howlite Properties: Using White Howlite in Your Every Day Life
What is White Howlite?
- First discovered in Nova Scotia in the 19th century, Howlite is named after Henry How.
- Howlite is a borate mineral with a porous texture.
- Howlite in its natural state has a chalky white color with black veins. It is easily dyed and can be found in a variety of colors.
- Howlite has a variety of names including: Magnesite, White Buffalo, Sacred Buffalo, Lapis Howlite, White Turquoise, and White Buffalo Turquoise.
- Howlite can be found on multiple continents. From North America to Europe, Asia and Africa.
Healing Properties of White Howlite
- White Howlite is known as a stone of calmness and infinite patience
- Howlite teaches patience and helps with uncontrolled anger and rage
- Howlite decreases selfishness and rudeness
- White Howlite can help bring new ideas to the forefront and help you achieve your goals
- Howlite helps you get in touch with the spiritual world. It aids you with out of body experiences and accessing your past lives.
- Howlite allows you to have a calm and restful sleep. It also enhances dream recall.
- White Howlite can help balance your calcium levels.
White Howlite is associated with 2 chakras. The first being the crown chakra. By unlocking your crown chakra you will begin to have a new outlook on life. Gratitude and compassion will start to rule your life. The second chakra associated with White Howlite is the third eye chakra. By activating your third eye you open yourself to a higher spirituality.
Cleansing Your Stone
White Howlite is one of the easiest stones to cleanse. You can discharge the negative energy stored in your stone by running it under flowing water and placing it in a bowl of brown rice. In order to charge your stone with your intentions simply place it in the moonlight and let Luna do her work.